If you are seeking accommodation for a family or pet friendly, click here for the Crew's Cottage, sleeping up to 5 guests.
Romantic ocean escape for two... 4 Star **** AAAT
Unique to the Mornington Peninsula, The Captain's Cabin offers a luxurious, romantic holiday, perfectly located at Pirate's Bay, Blairgowrie. Just a 5 minute walk to the end of the road brings you to the Mornington Peninsula National Park, where you will be treated to spectacular scenery and the seductive sound of waves crashing on unspoilt beaches.
The Captain's Cabin has been designed especially for adult couples, offering peace and privacy to ensure you enjoy your romantic escape.
The Cabin offers:
- Recently renovated bathroom and kitchenette.
- Luxurious open plan living featuring a fully equipped lounge with television, DVD/Video, iPod/iPhone dock, CD player, radio and a selection of books, magazines, games and movies.
- Romantic queen size bed overlooking private garden area.
- Large freestanding soaker bath and separate shower in spacious ensuite bathroom.
- Washing machine.
- Dining and kitchenette with stone benchtops, microwave, fridge, hotplate and cookware, electric frypan, kettle, toaster, coffee plunger, and all necessary accessories. New coffee machine with coffee pods for guests supplied.
- Two private outdoor areas including Weber-Q bbq, outdoor dining setting, cushioned sun lounges and market umbrella, all set on a private decked area with garden outlook.
- Split system air conditioning and heating as well as ceiling fans to make your visit comfortable at any time of year.
- Undercover parking space (for one vehicle).
If you can bear to leave the cosy cottage and the breathtaking walks nearby, you could visit the Historic township of Sorrento, (5 minutes in the car), bask in the sun at the safe swimming front beach (2 minutes by car), tour the world class wineries, indulge in a private pool at the Peninsula Hot Springs (10 min drive) or try something more adventurous like dolphin swims, beach horse riding plus much more!
Love the atmosphere, but holidaying with family? Try the Crew's Cottage instead - accommodating 5, or book both to accommodate 7 and still enjoy the privacy and romance of The Captain's Cabin.
|SEASON:||Per couple for 1-2 nights (flat rate)||Per couple per extra night||Weekly|
(Dec 19 - Jan 15)
7 night min. stay applies
(Sept - Apr)
3 night min. stay for public holidays = $620
4 night min. stay for Easter = $850
5 night min. stay from Jan 16 - Jan 31
2 night min. for all other times
(May - Aug)
3 night min. stay for most public holidays = $560