Modern, freshly furnished cottage
just 600m to the beach and
a short drive to Peninsula Hot Springs.
Pets welcome outdoors with approval.
Situated in Tootgarook, Fisherman's Friend offers contemporary, open plan living just a short stroll to the beach. Enjoy the best of both worlds as the property is nestled between the townships of Rye and Rosebud, allowing an escape from the frantic Summer crowds.
Sleeping up to 7 guests in 3 bedrooms, the house includes:
- Evaporative cooling and ducted heating
- Open plan living with bi-fold doors, spilling onto the entertaining patio
- Polished floorboards throughout living area
- Comfortable lounge with flatscreen TV, DVD player, DVDs and CD player
- Modern kitchen, complete with dishwasher and all the mod cons
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- 2nd ensuite bathroom
- Family friendly - portacot, high chair, fully enclosed backyard
- Main bedroom - queen bed, BIR and ensuite with shower and toilet
- Bedroom 2 - double, BIR
- Bedroom 3 - 1 x double, 1 x single
Outside the entertaining space continues, with:
- Undercover parking for 2 cars
- Off street parking for more cars/ boat/ jetski
- Lovely alfresco entertaining area, fully covered with outdoor setting and gas hooded BBQ.
- Fully enclosed backyard with natural ti-trees and room for the kids to play.
Enjoy the close proximity to all the delights of the Mornington Peninsula including golf, wineries, Peninsula Hot Springs, surf beaches and front swimming beach.
Fisherman's Friend is a 5 minute drive from Peninsula Hot Springs!
|SEASON:||Nightly tariff||Weekly tariff|
(Dec 19 - Jan 10)
2 night min to Dec 23
7 night min. stay from Dec 24 - Jan 10
Easter 4 night min. stay
(Jan 11 - Jan 31) 7 night min. stay
|Peak - Dec
(Dec 1 - 18) 2 night stay
(Feb- Nov) 2 night min. stay
Excludes long weekends & Easter
(Feb - Nov) 3 night min. stay
Doonas and pillows are provided.