Eco-friendly artist's retreat - bay views and 350m stroll to beach
Small dogs are welcome outdoors with approval.
From the moment you walk up the enchanting driveway at Eco-Beach, you will start to feel the magic of this captivating hideaway. This property is positioned away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Dromana. It is surrounded by native gardens, fruit trees and hidden spots to relax and get back to basics.
Eco-Beach is just a 350m walk to Dromana beach and 1.5km to the Dromana shops.
Sleeping up to 12 guests in 4 bedrooms, the house includes:
- Split system air-conditioning/ heating, (upstairs and downstairs)
- Polished floorboards and natural timber ceilings
- Original seaside artworks and beach theme throughout
- Open plan living area
- Living room with split system heating/ cooling, flatscreen TV, DVD player, "cleanair" wood heater, bay views
- Large, fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar and seating
- Study nook
- Dining room with bay views
- Bedrooms 2, 3, 4
- Laundry with washing machine
- Main bathroom with shower/ toilet
Up the stairs you will find:
- Master Retreat, 2nd living area with sofa bed (sleeping 2), ceiling fan, bay views
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom and ensuite
- Master bedroom - queen with ceiling fan, flat screen TV, split system a/c, walk-in robe, ensuite with shower over bath and toilet, balcony with sitting area, table and umbrella, bay views and views over garden
- Bedroom 2 with double bed, built-in-robes and bay views
- Bedroom 3 with double bed, built-in-robes and bay views
- Bedroom 4 with double bed, single bed + trundle (sleeping 4)
Families are welcome and a high-chair is available for your use.
Outside the creative flow continues!
- Plenty of outdoor areas to eat, relax, entertain or meditate!
- Wrap around verandah with bay-views, day-bed, alfresco dining setting close to BBQ area
- Gas plumbed Weber BBQ (no more running out of gas mid BBQ!), outdoor sink with hot and cold water
- Large deck with outdoor table and shade umbrellas
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Character-filled garden with imaginative wonders around every corner
- Veggie patch and "sensory garden" with amazing smells
- Fruit trees - lemon, lime, apples, olives plus more!
- Winding stepping stones, nature swing
- Deck and fire pit
- Off street parking for 4-5 cars or boat and jet ski
- Fully fenced yard
- Eco-friendly property with solar panels, 'cleanair' wood burner, native plants and wildlife.
Eco-Beach is perfect for couples, mature groups, families, artists and nature lovers.
The backyard is fully fenced and the enclosed verandah has a small fence, suitable for little dogs only.
Strictly no parties or schoolies' bookings permitted.
|SEASON:||Nightly tariff (10 guests)||Weekly tariff|
(Dec 23 - Jan 18)
Min 3 nights Dec 23-25
Min 7 nights Dec 26 - Jan 18
This rate applies for any weekly booking over Xmas or NYE.
(Jan 19 - Jan 31)
7 night min. stay.
Easter 4 night min. (Mar 28 - Apr 4)
(Feb - May, Aug - Dec 22)
2 night min. stay
Long Weekends 3 night min. stay
(June - July)
2 night min. stay
All tariffs are BYO linen. Guests BYO sheets, towels and teatowels.
Linen Hire is available for $40 per bed.