Wake up to breathtaking water views! 300m walk to the beach
This stylish 3 bedroom beach property provides stunning views from almost every room of the house. Watch the ships sail gracefully by or if you're lucky you will see dolphins frolicking in the water. The house is situated on the highest peak overlooking Tyrone Beach. Brilliant Bay Views is sure to become your favourite coastal retreat.
This stunning property offers:
ENTRY LEVEL (Main house):
- Open plan living with incredible views across the bay.
- Sunny lounge with split system air conditioning, LED TV, DVD, iPhone/ iPod dock and comfortable couches where you can soak up the view. Doors open out to refreshing sea breezes and entertaining deck.
- Feature fireplace in the centre of the room ~ perfect for romantic winter nights where you can watch the twinkling lights around the bay and enjoy the warmth of the log fire.
- Dining table, seating 8. Bay views and doors opening to the decking.
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine and dishwasher.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 3 (Sleeps 3) guests ~ Romantic, light filled studio style bedroom, dual aspect windows, queen bed with water views, sofa bed (single), kitchenette with small oven, hot plates, microwave, bar fridge, fold out dining table and chairs, TV, compact ensuite bathroom with toilet and shower.
- Main Bedroom (sleeps 2) with queen bed, luxurious pillow top mattress, incredible bay views, door to upper balcony. The room has a split system air conditioner and TV.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, 2-seater spa bath with views. Enjoy a glass of champagne in the bath and watch the ships sail by!
- Bedroom 2 (sleeps 3) with dual aspect windows, queen bed with luxury pillow top mattress, + single, also with the sweeping bay views and door leading out to the upper balcony.
FAMILY FRIENDLY - Portacot and high chair available upon request.
OUTSIDE you will find even more!
- Area 1 - Expansive decking, leading out from main lounge and dining, which offers incredible panoramic views of the bay. BBQ, outdoor table and chairs with shade protection, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- Area 2 - Upper balcony, leading out from Bedrooms 1 and 2.
- Area 3 - Paved entertainment courtyard on the bottom level, with views of the bay.
- Area 4 - Natural sloping backyard, fully fenced and a welcome retreat for small, well behaved dogs.
- Area 5 - Games facility in garage which offers table tennis, plus space for 1 car and jet ski (whole house bookings only).
- Front driveway with space for 4 cars.
Please note: as "Brilliant Bay Views" is situated on the highest peak of the Tyrone Beach area, there is a very steep driveway leading up to the house. Elderly guests would be best accommodated in the apartment on the entry level as there are no extra stairs once inside the property. It may not be possible to get a boat up the driveway but there is some street parking.
The house is only 300m to the beach or enjoy a 1.6km stroll down the beach in the morning to the chic cafes of Blairgowrie village. Rye shopping strip is just a short drive away.
The beautiful town of Sorrento is only a 10 minutes by car where you can explore the boutiques and indulge in fine dining. Or indulge in a pampering session at nearby Peninsula Hot Springs. The location is a short scenic drive to the Peninsula's wineries trail and world-class golf courses.
|SEASON:||Nightly tariff||Weekly tariff|
(Dec 26 - Jan 9) 7 night min. stay
(Dec 1 - 25) 5 night min. stay
(10th Jan - 31st Jan) 7 night min. stay.
Long weekends 5 night min. stay
Easter 5 night min. stay
(Feb - Nov)
5 night min stay
Linen hire is availabie for $40 per bed, or $280 whole house.
Garage parking space available.